Human Flight....over the grand canyon.


posted by sooyup on

No comments

When I was a kid, I put wings on my bike hoping that the trip down our hill would be enough to get me airborne.  Being only 11 at the time, the concept of how to steer or control the thing hadn't even entered my brain.  Good thing it didn't work!  Later I helped build an ultralight with some friends - unfortunately our test pilot - a pilot himself - rather than taking the time to work everything out in an orderly and systematic test flight, went right up and came back down and hasn't been the same since. 

At any rate, human flight has eluded man for centuries only being achieved in this last one to any extent to be practical.  Anyways, now - we just now have the ability to return to the basics and fly.....as man.  The music is beautiful but the scenery is breathtaking.... can you imagine this being you and actually doing this? 

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...