She's too good for everyone....and sounds good on trumpet.....


posted by sooyup on ,

No comments

I love the tune to this - it's kind of catchy - so tonight I picked up my (wife's) trumpet and whipped out the first stanza by ear on it with a screech mouthpiece and found the range on it sounded pretty impressive.

I wouldn't mind writing it down and seeing if I can capture the range of the ongoing verses because the range on there has a few sweet displays of talent on there that might be fun - at any rate - I love the video and song and was just looking for an excuse to gratuitously post it again.  If you're a trumpet player maybe you can relate to what I'm thinking...and if you're an idiot guy who's chased after a girl like this - or are a guy who knows a girl like this - maybe you can relate....

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...