"Its symbolically idiotic!"


posted by sooyup on

No comments

I think I can handle making my own...beans...cheese....beans....whatever....
16 countries have filed a brief against Alabama (home of Forrest Gump) for its law making it a crime to be an illegal alien in the state. 

According to the article, countries like Mexico and Brazil are interested in protecting their criminals illegal immigrants law breakers identity thieves crooks liars "citizens" who sneak into other countries by breaking the law and faking identities and pretending we owe them something in order to suck off their welfare system because countries like Mexico and Brazil suck so badly that it's better to be here. 

However, they only filed a legal BRIEF - it doesn't carry much weight and is only symbolic.

Or, according to my wife, "it's symbolically idiotic!" (That's my wife!).

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...