Water Powered Car.....HHO....


posted by sooyup on ,

No comments

I just put my HHO generator in my 1994 Ford E-350 and it passed DEQ with the Catalytic Converter cold at zero CO emissions.

I know I need to increase my HHO output.  I also know  a lot of people don't believe this, but well....I got the paper to prove it.

I know a lot of people don't want to do all the work that goes into something like this and figure if it worked then car manufacturers would be putting it in there.

Yah, and if it was that easy, someone would have already sailed to America before 1492.  Someone would have already found a way to fly.  Internal combustion engines would have been perfected already.  The sound barrier would have been broken. Man would have landed on the moon by the year 5,000 BC.

Yes...as usual, the critic needs only disagree to show he's superior while contributing nothing.  But, history doesn't remember critics.

There's a LOT of work and trial and error to get us where we are today.  I don't think HHO is *THE* ultimate fuel  though.  Why?   Because a reciprocating engine wastes too much energy - just the reciprocating motion alone is a waste of energy.

However, HHO makes good use of an inefficient technology to make it cheaper to operate.   And the guys in the film kinda bugged me a bit with their smugness and sounding like a 1950's advertisement - but - then - I think they earned it if they got it to work!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...