Perry Goin' Down!


posted by sooyup on

No comments

When you start responding in panic to the polls and the media - you don't last long in the campaign. Perry's telling people not to vote for the smoothest debater.  Well, last time Americans voted for the smoothest teleprompter reader run by some kid from a starbucks who wrote all of the Bamster's speeches.  I'm glad Perry's getting negative press only because he was propped up by the media too fast for having done nothing worthy of it.  It's a false lead and a false front. He's not the lead GOP nominee but the press is holding him up as one.  I'd like to see him go down though. So let him take fire!

Herman Cain's not my first pick only because he doesn't have political experience.  Could be a good thing, could be a bad thing. Business experience and political experience are two different things, but who knows.

I'd vote for Cain.  My first pick is Ron Paul but I don't know that he'll get the momentum he needs.  Second is Romney - most likely pick.  I'd roll with Cain though.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...