Long or short hair?


posted by sooyup

No comments

People always complain that I hardly change my hairstyle. It's usually long weaves parted in the middle, the side or all back. So I decided to do something different for a change. I did something that I usually don’t do…a short hairstyle.

I usually avoid short hairstyles because I feel it makes me look like a beautiful boy instead of a pretty lady…but judge for yourself…how do I look in short hair?


This is me in my usual long center-parting hairstyle (at the future awards, that's my lil sis Sandra behind me)
I'm hot huh? I’m an ex-top model, what do you expect? Lol


Now here I am in a short hairstyle...
(This picture was taken today in my office)

What do you guys think? Short or long hair?

Photos of the day
I have a four room office space somewhere in surulere. My guys share three rooms, I have one to myself ;)
Check me out in my office…


No, I wasn’t blogging. I usually do that at home...lol


Getting some work done.
Getting some work done indeed! How can you do that when there's a camera in front of you ;)
Just posing for the camera...lol


On the phone with Soundcity’s Bee.



Hey y’all…
That's my white H&M bag on the floor. This one no be dash o, I buy am myself...lol

So what's your verdict? Please tell me to stick to my long weaves...lol

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...