Linda Ikeji


posted by sooyup

No comments

hi people. welcome to another glorious day. sorry i've been making silly mistakes on my blog. placing fotos after an article, not placing the fotos right. im new to all these. with time i'll get it right. pardon yours trully. anyway for those of u who dont know what i look like, here are a few fotos of me at my last fashion show-red, bold and jazzy 2005, put together by my favourite designer and mentor, frank osodi. also, there are a few personal pictures of me i took last year. for some reason i havent gone to the studio to take new professional pictures...been busy with other stuff. i will go to the studio soon and as soon as i do that i'll give u some more pix of me..enjoy













































































































Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...