MY FANTASY...VIN DIESEL


posted by sooyup

No comments

If I was asked to describe my DREAM MAN, I wont describe him, all I'll do is show his photograph...VIN DIESEL. Vin is the only reason I wish I was born in the USA. I'm not even talking about dating him...wishful thinking abi? All I want is just to stare in those eyes and be hugged in those arms. Thats all I ask. Nothing more. I don't want to be greedy. My God..Vin to me is an embodiment of manliness. Want to find the definition of MAN in the dictitionary? Vin's picture will be staring you in the face. Honestly, this is one guy I'll do almost anything to meet. What do I love about him you may wonder? For one his VOICE. Know anybodyelse who has that voice? Its smooth, sexy and masculine. I love his EYES, his DEMEANOR, his SMILE, his BICEPS, his BUILT, his HEIGHT, his LIPS, his SELF-CONFIDENCE...should I go on? I better stop here because the list is endless.

We all have our fantasies, our ideal someone...Vin is mine. Hopefully one day I"ll meet him. Dreams come true, don't they?

Check out my FANTASY




look at that face

check out the confident man

see the smile?


ladies look at that body



my god...look at those eyes



and that chest...owch. Somebody find him for me

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...