Adultery in Katsina


posted by sooyup

No comments

A friend sent me this pictures of a married woman caught having sex with another man in Kitengela in Katsina State last week...


I totally do not condone adultery...but what they did to this woman is not only barbaric, it's inhuman and totally heartless...


I wasn't going to post this picture because I know some of you might find it offensive, but this is someone's reality...a woman's tragic story.


Stripped naked and made to walk round her community...because she committed adultery...something men do every second of the day and get away with it...


Pls be warned, the pictures you are about to view aren't pleasant and be sure you're not around a kid, or at work...


Here it is...








This is so unfair isn't it? And I hear this happens very often over there. What can be done to stop such inhuman treatment of women in the Northern States of Nigeria?

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...