My Birthday + Nigerian Fashion Show Pix


posted by sooyup

No comments

Today is my BIRTHDAY!!!!

19th September!!!

I'm a Virgo!!!

Send me your birthday wishes!!!

I'm hoping this will be my highest number of comments yet!!!

Like, only 100 of you saying 'Happy Birthday Linda' That would so cool!!! lol!

I don't know why, but for some strange reason, I'm so happy today!

Whether you love me or not...share in my joy today! Kisses!


Nigerian Fashion Show 2007
Here are some pictures from Nigerian Fashion Show 2007 that held last Sunday September 9th at the Muson Centre, Onikan, Lagos!





I don't know this lady, but isn't she hot? I love her outfit, legs and shoes!






Sorry I didn't label the designs...That's 'cos I have no clue as to who designed what...But I do know that Thorad (I hope I got that spelling right) Couture, won designer of the year!

About my last post, some people found it offensive...I get it wrong sometimes...I apologise!

Waiting for your birthday wishes!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...