Naija News and Fashion


posted by sooyup

No comments

I was going to give you a lot of Naija News...I have all the soft sell magazines in front of me, very interesting gossip...lol...but I can't seem to keep my eyes open...still feeling a little queasy. I will give you all the news tommorrow. Hopefully!

Meanwhile I heard Tuface's pregnant girlfriend, Annie Macauley was shot at recently. She escaped unhurt and was in the hospital for a bit. Someone very close to her told me this...
First Tuface was attacked, now it's Annie? May God take care of her and her unborn child..

For now enjoy Naija Fashion.
What do you guys think about the red carpet dresses Nigerian women wear? Are they getting it right? Check out this clothes and tell us what you think.

Pix thanks to purefoto and Niyitabiti and bellanaija






































So what do guys think? We getting it right? Share your thoughts.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...