Peter of P-Square opens up on love controversy


posted by sooyup

No comments

Hey people. I see I have new readers on my blog. I used to get about 2, 000 hits everyday, but it's increased to about 2, 800 in the last few days. So I have about eight hundred new comers. To all of you, I say welcome to my crazy/beautiful world. We do everything from news, gossip, lifestyle, issues, fashion...etc, basically whatever I find interesting.

Speaking of gossip, let me do one amebo for you guys...don't say you read it here o..lol!

God forgive me for this....lol!
Anyway, there's been a lot of talk in the media that Peter of P-Square is dating ex-MBGN 2007, Munachi Abii. And y'all know he's been in a sizzling romance with the very beautiful Lola Omotayo. Well, last week a soft sell magazine reported that Lola and Munachi exchanged blows at Peter's house when the two met there. Of course Lola denied that ever happened and I believe her. Anyway this week, Peter opened up to Encomium magazine on what exactly is going on between him, Lola and Munachi...

From Encomium magazine of this week....enjoy!
The media is agog with tales of how Peter of P-Square dumped Lola Omotayo for Munachi Abii, the immediate – past Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria. Because of the furore generated by the alleged action, a lot of people have been expecting the man at the centre of the controversy to open up and declare who his real lover is between the two beautiful ladies. After much persuasion, the handsome entertainer told his love story to Encomium magazine.
Excerpts...


Peter and Lola Omotayo

What is the truth about your relationship with Lola Omotayo and Munachi Abii?
Peter
“I’ve been under pressure for a while to actually address this issue but I just felt I should stay out of it. I don’t think I have a choice now than to let people know the real situation of things. I and Lola Omotayo are still very much in love and Munachi knew us to be lovers. I read in a paper recently that Lola and Munachi fought in my house and they've been sending themselves threatening text messages. The truth of the matter is Munachi and Lola have never met before and even Munachi is looking forward to meeting her. Everybody in my family knows that I'm dating Lola and I can't regret marrying someone like her.

Are you saying you're planning to get married to her and when?
Peter "Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying I am planning to get married now, because marriage is not just something you rush into like that. I am still taking my career very seriously at the moment. Lola is a cool person, very independent and knows how to take good care of me. Some people said I broke up with her because she is older than me. What is their business about her age? After all I knew she was older than me when I toasted her. What about older ladies that toasted me and I didn't yield. I think people should just leave me and Lola alone and let us live our lives. I am sick and tired of all these rumours."



What about Munachi?
Peter " What about her?

Are you guys also having an affair?
Peter "The truth of the matter is that Munachi is my very good friend and to any other person in the house. I mean Paul and Jude. The whole thing started when we shot our videos and Munachi happened to be part of it. The press people that were around took photos of us and since then everywhere we go it is romance with Munchi that I hear."

But there can't be smoke without fire
Peter "I won't lie to you. Munachi is a very close friend of mine and a kind hearted girl who deserves all the respect in the world but we're not dating."

People now perceive the two ladies as fighting over you?
Peter " There's not an iota of truth in that. Munachi can't wait to even meet with Lola and if you read one of her latest interviews she stated that she is not dating anybody. They're both wonderful and there's nothing like fight between them. I am dating Lola and not Munachi."


Can you talk about your love story with Lola and how long you guys have been together?
Peter "The next three months will make it three years that we've been together and I've never for once regretted knowing her. She knows the difference between Peter of P-Square and the ordinary Peter. One thing I like most about her is that she knows how to take care of me and put smiles on my face when I am sad. I love her so much and she loves me too. She is well known in my family and likewise me in her family.

But meanwhile, this is the story another soft sell magazine, City People, carried this week....
'Peter of P-Square steps out with Munachi Abii'
As the day passes by, the love song between Peter Okoye and former Most Beautiful Girl, Munachi, becomes louder. The love birds attended the City People Awards together holding each other and displaying free expression of affection. After receiving the award 'Music Group of the Year', Munachi didn't hesitate congratulating her man with a beautiful kiss.

All I'm going to say is that Peter sure likes beautiful women. Good luck to everyone involved!

Ok, I'm through with my gossip...sweet amebo abi? lol!

Going to watch some TV.

Ciao and stay blessed!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...