10 benefits of SEX!


posted by sooyup

No comments

So I was reading a magazine today and something caught my attention...anything that has sex in it catches my attention these days. You all know my situation...lol



Anyway, this is what I read...

10 benefits of SEX
1. Sex is a beauty treatment. Scientific tests have shown that a woman who has sexual relations produces big amounts of estrogen which makes hair shiny and soft.

2. To make love in soft and relaxed way reduces the possibilities of suffering from dermatitis and acne. The sweat produced cleans pores and makes the skin shine.

3. To make love allows to burn all the calories accumulated in this romantic love scene

4. Sex is one of the safest sports. It strengthens all body muscles. It is more enjoyable than doing 20 lapses in the pool. And you don’t need special shoes.

5. Sex is an instantaneous cure against depression. It frees endorphins in the blood flow, creating a state of euphoria and leaves us with a feeling of well being.

6. The more we make love, the more we have the capacity to do more. A body sexually active releases a higher amount of pheromone. This subtle aroma excites the opposite sex.

7. Sex is the safest tranquilizer in the world. IT IS 10 TIMES MORE EFFICIENT THAN VALIUM

8. To kiss everyday prevent visits to the dentist. Kisses aid saliva in cleaning teeth and lower the quantity of acids causing enamel weakening.

9. Sex relieves headaches. Each time we make love, it releases the tension in the brain vein.

10. To make love a lot can heal a nasal congestion. Sex is a natural antihistaminic. It helps fight asthma and spring allergies.

Are these guys shitting me or are they for real? Sex helps fight asthma? Really? Does it help fight Cerebral Malaria too?
Sex is an instantaneous cure against depression? I see! What about addictions, does it cure that too?

I even read somewhere that sex reduces Prostate Cancer risk.
Yeah right! Just like it reduces Cardiac Arrest risk
LOL

Seriously, is this for real or are they just trying to make people like us get back in the groove? Lol...tempt me not!
What do you guys think?

P.S: If like me you don't believe most of these theories (something tells me it's probably true), here's a good reason to have sex. SEX is ENJOYABLE! You have one life to live...you better live it to the fullest. So ENJOY! *wink*

P.S2: I used to believe that being in love was enough reason to sleep with someone, now I'm thinking you have to be almost married first. I don't know who put that idea in my head. It must be you guys on this blog. Getoutofmyhead! It'skillingme! lol

Anyway check out our Photo of the day
New couple alert


Singers, Christina Milian and The Dream

Love is beautiful...if you find it...hold on to it!
Laters!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...