FM&B Edition 5 out!


posted by sooyup

No comments

Our Mag's 5th edition is finally ready. This mag takes forever doesn't it? Ko easy ;) I can't even begin to explain the difficulties in publishing a mag in this parts; but we'll keep on keeping on.

The mags should be hitting the stores in about a week. We need to sort some things out (distribution), then I'd let you all know where you can buy the mags. We have even reduced the price from N700 to N600 and it stays that way for a while...


Here's what the cover looks like (with a few corrections).

We still used the same model...Oby Ezenduka...you guys didn't like the other photos we used, so we settled for this.
What do you guys think about the cover?
You know what they say...if you have nothing good to say, don't say nothing at all...Lol..

You know if I made a million bucks for everytime I heard 'Because of the recession, we are cutting back on spending, so we can't advertise with you', I'd be a multi-millionaire. All through January and February, I went on the road to get adverts for the magazine...I do that solely for now (Marketing is so far the hardest part of my job) and I can't begin to count how many doors were shut in my face.

For every one advert I got, at least three turned me down, so you can imagine how many places I went to and how difficult it is to convince people/companies to put money in a mag that's relatively new.

When we are faced with these difficulties, it would be so easy to give up...people will understand, but that means letting our dreams die...we must never do that, no matter how difficult it is, we must all keep pushing. If one door closes, we find a way to open another one.


Despite the fact that a lot of companies turned me down...I kept on pushing until some said yes!
I'd like to say a big thank you to all the companies helping to keep the dream alive.
Thanks to...


Amigos


Holdent


Gentle Touch


Mama Lemon Soap



Prestige Cosmetics

Pharmaderm


And Lacasera Drinks

There's no failure except in no longer trying. We all owe it to ourselves to succeed...let's keep on trying.
Still want to know what you think about the cover...
Cheers

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...