Celeb Hair: who rocked it best? + Tyra's Hair Style Evolution


posted by sooyup

No comments

I was going to bring you Naija Entertainment News today, but somebody took the softsell mag I bought. I'll get another one and do that later. For now let's do something fun.

It's called celeb hair: who rocked it best?
Sorry, it's hard to find pictures of our Naija celebs, so we'll stick with the foreign ones :)
Have fun picking who you think rocked it best
I'll make my choice bold
Let's go...



Joy Bryant and Chanel Iman

Eva Pigford Marcille and Queen Latifah


Kerry Washington and Naomi Campbell


Malinda Williams and Rihanna


Viola Davis and Jennifer Hudson


Mary J Blige and Kelis


Solange Knowles and Gabrielle Union


Nia Long and Beyonce

And now to my favorite woman ever, TYRA BANKS!
From the catwalk to prime-time and daytime TV, Tyra Banks has worn many hairstyles throughout her career.
Check out Tyra's Hair Style Evolution.

1997
1998
1999

The 2000's



Love her to bits!!!
What's your favourite Tyra look?

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...