Azam + Bobby = How do I look?


posted by sooyup

No comments

Finally I bring you the pictures...like I said earlier, this week has been crazy for me...but we thank God.


Yesterday I was at the African Inauguration of the Striding Man Society hosted by Johnnie Walker at the Civic Centre, Victoria Island. It was a really cool and classy event. The keynote address was delivered by one of the most charismatic men around, ex-governor Donald Duke, and boy, did he keep us riveted for at least one hour as he told personal stories and encouraged everyone to go after their dreams.

As usual, I didn't go to the event alone...I never go to any event alone...I find that a little awkward. Most of the time I go with my sis, my long time friend, Andy and my right hand man, Oteri. But this time Sandra wasn't available, so Oteri, Andy and I went together.
Once I get married, the dynamics will change of course ...lol

Check out the pictures

My hair is by Bobby's Signature
My dress is by Azam Couture, owned by a very talented young lady
You like? ;)
See, I decided not to show off my nice legs this time...lol

We actually stopped by somewhere on the Island to get food before heading to the venue of the event. That's where these pictures were taken...


Walking up the stairs to the venue

Andy and I
With Oteri, Muyiwa Oshindero of Clothesense (who made Andy's outfit) and Andy

My younger sis doesn't like my hairstyle...do you? This is the most glam I've gone. I usually go for simple styles but Oteri took me to the salon yesterday and gave them strict instructions...and I'm supposed to be his boss...lol

So what do you guys think of my dress? Please speak your mind...you're free to abuse me, but don't be too nasty o...lol. I'm a little new to dressing up and going to events so don't be too hard on me ;), but if you think I rock, please say it loud and clear...that's what a girl wants to hear jo...*wink*

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...