The Striding Man Society


posted by sooyup

No comments

I'm going to another event today...yeeeeeeeeeeeh!
I've decided to start going out a bit more. I'll be at the Johnnie Walker inuaguration of the STRIDING MAN SOCIETY, taking place this evening at the Civic Centre, Victoria Island Lagos.

The Striding Man Society is a business networking forum with a difference and is open to individuals who are 'Inspired to make personal progress in career, business and lifestyle'. Will tell you all more about it later...

I got a VIP pass and I can't wait to mingle...;)

Meanwhile, I won't be wearing my usual boutique short dress...lol, I got a designer to make me a dress. I want to look different today...

Watch this space to see what yours trully wore to the event
Catch ya later...

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...