Linda at ModeMen Black Night3


posted by sooyup

No comments

Wow, I had the most amazing time last night. Modemen Magazine Black Night 3 was a blast. From Muson Centre venue of the event, we went to Auto Lounge for the after party, stayed there for about an hour then went to Coconut groove, stayed there for about an hour then finally went to Insomnia, venue for American singer, Lloyd's performance, but we left before the show really started. Going to all these places was exhausting, but all in all, I had fun.

Check out pictures from my fun Night


This is how I dressed up from my house ... sweet, innocent Linda...lol
You should see what I turned into when I got to my sister's house...


I don't look that bad without make-up do I?
No, I don't... (Sorry I answered that myself -:))


I went to the event with my long time friend and top model, Andy Ogbechi, Oteri Agboro who works with me and my lil sis and best friend, Sandra

That's all of us before we got dressed


And that's us after


Is my dress hot or is my dress hot? lol


Oteri Agboro before


Oteri after
Oteri has been with my company since inception


Andy Ogbechi before

Andy after
Andy has been a top model in Nigeria for the past 20yrs. Yes, I said 20yrs. He's one of the old timers, still actively involved in the industry.
He was clothed by Clothesence


My lil sis, Sandra Ikeji before


Sandra after


Linda before

Linda after
My dress is from Rukkies Boutique


And here’s the back of the dress


Yeah I know... those legs eh? lol

I'm such a queen...

Here's Andy taking care of my legs (Oiling it)


And that's Oteri doing my hair


With Andy and that cute purse...;)

With Sandra

At the venue
With Zakky Adzay


With Andy and Awele Halim


With the guys and incredibly talented designer, Alvince of Alvince Couture


With Austin (Marketing director Modemen), Andy, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa (Publisher, Mode Men Magazine) and Oteri


With Sandra, Andy and Model/Jazz singer, Toba Gold

And that my people... is a wrap
So what do you guys think? Am I fine or am I fine? -:)
And please tell me my shoe's on point this time...lol

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...