Laura Ikeji's Naija Dance Academy


posted by sooyup

No comments

I have a younger sister that's multi-talented. She's the creative head of my T-Shirt line (Coming soon), she's also an aspiring rapper, currently in the studio working on her upcoming album (btw, she's looking for a management team, holla at her if you're interested), but above all this, she's an incredibly talented dancer. When I say talented, I mean really really talented.



I'm not saying this 'cos she's my baby sister, this is a statement of fact. She can bust some unbelievable crazy moves...moves I've never seen anywhere else. If she can rap half as much as she can dance, (she's a good rapper BTW) she'll give every female rapper in Nigeria a run for their money ;), I mean it, she's really talented.



Laura has started her own Dance Group/Academy...called NAIJA DANCE ACADEMY, to pass on her skills, to teach people interested in learning how to dance; but she's strictly into hip hop and street dance, no salsa's or contemporary dance, strictly hip hop. If you're interested in joining her group or academy or need more info, contact Laura on 08025862471, or email her at ikejilaura@yahoo.com or just meet her on facebook.

Laura, by the way, is also a fitness instructor.

She's a Psychology undergraduate of the University of Lagos and she's my baby sis...oh I already said that...lol.
So proud of her.
Do check her out.
Cheers.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...