Adaeze Igwe and Joseph Yobo confirm romance


posted by sooyup

No comments

~ Abiola Aloba


Adaeze Igwe, one of the most beautiful beauty queens in recent times is in a sizzling romance with top footballer, Joseph Yobo.


Adaeze and Joseph Yobo

She confirmed her relationship with deputy captain of Nigeria's Super Eagles and top defender, Joseph Yobo of Everton. In her words "We are in a relationship and it is not one of those frivolous ones. It is a serious one that my mom even knows about. This is for real."

Abiola also spoke with the famous footballer who corroborated what Adaeze said. "It is definitely a love match of two celebrities. One an ex-beauty queen, while the other is a famous Nigerian footballer"

They look like heaven together. :-)!
***

Adaeze's beauty routine.


"I use Elizabeth Arden on my body. Then I use Bobbi Brown face cream on my face and Bobbi Brown make -up products. But my beauty routine actually depends on my mood. If I'm down, I might just do without make up and when I'm happy I put a lot of make up. I go to the gym every morning, because I eat anything I want, and also because I have a tendency of getting bigger everyday. But I'm trying to cut down on my eating habits."
***


Adaeze with lawyer mum


Adaeze with Fat Joe


The ex-beauty queen with Ben and Guy Murray Bruce
Adaeze will be traveling to the US sometime this month to study Commuincations at the New York Film Academy.
Wishing her all the best.
***

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...