Vera Ikeji and George Shilobod's wedding


posted by sooyup

No comments

My dear beloved elder sister, Vera Ikeji, has left spinsterhood. She married the love of her life, American George Shilobod, on Saturday the 12th of September 2009 in Downtown, San Antonio, Texas. None of us could go but my aunt who lives in LA was there to represent my mum.
The had a civil wedding. The white wedding will take place later in the year in Nigeria.
Check out the pictures..


Vera at her house in Texas...


Vera and George






My aunt (mum's immediate elder sister), the couple and a family friend






Vera and our aunt
***
The Wedding after-party

The latest bride in town...


Awwww





My brother-in-law...

Wishing them the very best.
Now it's my turn...we shall see...lol
Later!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...