Caster Semenya's New Look


posted by sooyup

No comments

OMG!!!


Caster Semenya some weeks back arriving her country South Africa after winning the 800 metres at the 2009 World Championships in Athletics with a time of 1:55.45 in the final, setting the fastest time of the year.


After winning gold, her gender was brought into question and she was subjected to tests to determine her sex.
Semenya later said "I see it all as a joke, it doesn't upset me. God made me the way I am and I accept myself".

Look at her now...


And they thought she was a man???
Caster in a nice hair style, a designer black dress, jewelry, makeup and nail polish.
Wow!!!

9.9.9
Today is 9-9-9.
It's the last set of repeating, single-digit dates that we'll see for almost a century (until January 1, 2101).

An extremely special day. Before you go to bed tonight, say a little prayer. I have a feeling God will be working overtime today. *Smile*

May all wishes come true.
Kisses.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...