My new sports car


posted by sooyup

No comments

Part one!
I have a car. A nice one. I never planned on buying another one. What do I need two cars for eh? :-). But then a few weeks back a friend of mine said to me 'the way you drive Linda, you need a sports car!'. (I like to drive fast...safe...but fast!). I remember saying 'if only I could afford one'.

Then last week he told me about a sports car for sale. He said you need to see it. I said what's the point, I probably can't afford it. He said this car is cute and not very expensive, just check it out.

So I went to see it. Drove it. Loved it. Realised I could afford it. And bought it. :-)!

Part two!
I took it home. My father liked it. My brother fell madly in love with it.
My sisters were like, you bought another car because???
One of them said 'What you need is a man Linda...not a car!"
Whatever bitch...lol!
My mum hasn't said anything yet. She just gives me this 'look'.
She'll get over it...:-)

Check out my tokunbo cute sports car...lol




And that ass hair of mine. 22 inches of 100% Brazilian human hair. I bought this hair in September (quite expensive) and I remember telling them at the salon that I will wear my money out of the hair. So it's been same hair, different styles, for the last three months - three more months to go. Yeah I roll like that... lol.


Blowing you guys a kiss...mwah, mwah mwah!!!

And that's me (below) last night. I attended a friend's bar opening at Victoria Island. A new place called Rehab on Ajose Adeogun Str. But this pic was taken at the Silverbird Galleria...



For some reason I always include black in my ensemble...I love black...bite me...:-)
Linda is cute huh?
LOL
Cheers people!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...