"I'm getting married this year" - Cobhams Asuquo


posted by sooyup

No comments






























Cobhams and Oduola

"I am in a serious relationship with a wonderful lady and we have been together for almost a decade. It is very deep, very wide, very rich, very rewarding, very enriching, very productive relationship. It's been my drive for years. It's driven me to achieve, to succeed, to be a better person, to be a more honest person. It is a very meaningful relationship. It has given me room to express and has taken me to another level of expressing myself. It has taught me to love, it hhas taught me to give and receive love. It has taught me to appreciate and to enjoy being appreciated in return. I am in a relationship with someone I consider a very wise woman at her age. She is an absolutely amazing and admirable woman. I like the way she laughs, it just kills me. She's a great and I do hope sincerely that she and I will get married this year."

Her name is Oduola, tall, dark, slim and very pretty. He's quite smitten isn't he?
All the best to them. He deserves the very best!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...