Nike Oshinowo speaks


posted by sooyup

No comments
























"I have always told you for a long time that all they write about me in the newspapers is fiction. They are not true. People just sit down and concoct all sorts of stories. What led to all these reports is because of my new business. They are jealous of the success we are recording and they think the way to embarrass me is to publish all sorts. The whole rumour is meant to soil my business so that people won't buy into it, but that is not working our because the acceptance is overwhelming. I can tell you that my marriage is intact. My husband and I are very happy together. My husband is also not sick. He is in good health. Because of my business, I'll be shuttling between Lagos and London a lot this year. 2010 is my year. My fitness DVD hit the market last month. Then comes my perfumes which I will soon launch, then my hair range of products will come out in Easter. So you can see that I am going to be very busy. So the negative stories are meant to attack my person"

Nike Oshinowo, when asked if there was a problem in her marriage and if her husband was ill.

Source: City People Magazine.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...