Kingsley of KC Presh speaks on recent engagement


posted by sooyup

No comments






















"The ring I gave my fiancee is pure diamond (supposedly worth $20, 000). The date has not been fixed for the wedding yet but we have done our introduction. We did that in my fiancee's father's Okota home in Lagos this January. The engagement was in Dubai, the choice was Dubai because I wanted to surprise her. I told her we were going to Dubai on holiday and we stayed at the tallest hotel in the world, the popular 7 star hotel in Dubai, Burj Al Arab Hotel. The hotel room rates starts from $1, 767. 66. I hired a parachute for just the two of us and when we were about 40, 000 feet above sea level, I brought out the ring and asked her to marry me. She said yes. The time we spent in the parachute was a memorable one. When we returned to Nigeria, I bought her a car - a Honda Ridgeline - she deserves it. My wife-to-be is beautiful but above that she's beautiful on the inside. She is brillant, intelligent, generous, and an understanding woman. She's so much fun to be with. Her name is Ijeoma Oduah and she's from Ogbaru LGA Anambra State and she's still a student studying mass communication. I love my woman and I am going to have a loud and classy wedding very soon." ~ Kingsley Okonkwo of KC-Presh

Kingsley's fiancee - Ijeoma Oduah

The engagement ring...

Interview source: City People Magazine.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...