How do I survive my ex-boyfriend's wedding day?


posted by sooyup

No comments

I got a mail from a lady who desperately needs your help. From her explanation, she broke up with a guy last August and he's getting married to someone else this Saturday - exactly two days from today. She wrote that she's been going out of her mind since she heard about the up-coming wedding and does not know how she will survive this Saturday. 'He was my all and we broke up and now he is marrying another. I've been going out of mind since last month and as the day draws closer, my situation gets worse. Short of committing suicide, I don't know what else to do. My heart is not strong enough for this. How do I survive his wedding day? Please help'

Poor girl!

Any advice please?

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...