'Who's Got The Swag' Reality TV Show


posted by sooyup

No comments

Oh my goodness, I had the most amazing time today. One of the best days I've had in recent times. I'm a judge on a reality show and we started auditions today and oh dear...the kind of individuals we have in this country. I laughed so hard I almost choked to death. 'Twas amazing and exhausting! We started in the morning and didn't finish till late in the evening. Got home quite late and quite tired....

The show is called 'Who's Got The Swag' reality TV show and I'm judging alongside director Aquila Njamah and musician Baba Dee. I'm the lady in the middle...loves it. The Lagos auditions started today and will end on Wednesday Feb 23. Anyone interested in participating should come to D'Jamz Base, by Apple Junction, Amuwo Odofin, call time 9am. Form is free! Once we are done with the Lagos auditions, we will move to other states.

Will tell y'all more about the show later...I wan go sleep, I'm exhausted. Cheers guys, later.

P.S, blogging go suffer small o...but will try to update regularly while working on this show.

And yeah, I'm feeling much better now.
Thanks guys. God bless you all and your loved ones.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...