Linda at Champagne Conversation Event


posted by sooyup

No comments

Ok, this is me yesterday evening at the Champagne Conversation event that took place at the poolside of Eko Hotel. I had a great time. Only, mission not accomplished...same faces, no new meat...you know naw...lol.

Hope you guys like my outfit. I don't do skirts...haven't worn one in years, but decided to try it out for this occasion. Was going for the 'mature look'. Think I pulled it off? But common, you gotta admit, I'm stepping up my game! lol. If only I can stay away from black!
 
Anyway, I'm off to Enugu in a few hours for my TV Reality Show judging gig. Not going with my laptop so there will be no blogging till I get back on Wednesday. But comments will be uploaded. (via my phone). So enjoy all the other fabulous blogs while I'm gone. Don't miss me too much...*wink*
Catch you guys soon.
Kisses.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...