Michael Neri has a message for all you 'haters' on this blog..:-)


posted by sooyup

No comments

Firstly I need to say thank The Almighty Lord for getting us out the situation we were in.
I read it all here and all the negative comments? - laughable!!!
The positives and the supportive ones- I truly appreciate with every single bone in my body................every single one that I had left because the reality: I was not left unharmed.
I came out with a fractured face...
anybody thinking this was some 'conspiracy' by ify or me truly are deserving of their lowly state in life. Bottom line-make no mistake bout it-God loves me, smiled on me released me {cos the scenario we were in was death stared in the face for 5-7days}....if it was just 3 weeks ago that I knew Him I would not be writing this right now; therefore you do NOT know me - now go back to hating. Peace! {On behalf of myself + Ify)

He wrote that as a comment on this post

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...