Can a man do this?


posted by sooyup

No comments

This sounds made up, but I promise you it's true. Someone I know is ending his 9year old marriage. I asked him why he's walking away, and he said because his wife went and got pregnant again. They have three kids and he said they had agreed not to have anymore children after the second one was born. According to him, before he married his wife, he told her he wanted only two kids, and after the second child was born, he begged her to go have her tubes tied, which she promised she was going to do, but didn't. He said he almost walked away from the marriage when the third child was born three years ago, but decided to forgive her. But not this time, he said.

I'm looking at him like "Ni**a, you gotta be shitting me, right? All this sh*t coming out of your mouth is a joke right?" and he said "I'm serious Linda, I'm done with this marriage. I told her no more kids and she went and did it again. I never wanted more than two children, I can't deal with four. She's on her own, I'm done!"

Is this guy serious? Have you guys ever heard anything like this before? How can you ask a woman to tie her womb because YOU don't want anymore kids? Abi, is this how it works in marriages? I'm not married so this is a little confusing for me. Should a man dictate how many children there should be in a family? And then, does he have a right to tell his wife to tie her tubes? Someone please tell me this guy is sick in the head.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...