HEROIN DAYCARE PROVIDERS! NEAR YOU!


posted by sooyup on

No comments

Walking out through the neighborhood, rounded the corner to see a bunch of news vans in the neighborhood.  Wondered what the hubub was.  One of the reporters out there was the one who came out to report my brother in law's disappearance.  I generally dislike news reporters.  Anyways, I live in the most crime ridden part of Beaverton, Oregon, Vose Neighborhood.  And now it turns out we have heroin right around the block from me.  Not just heroin.  Heroin DAY CARE.  http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/breaking/story/Beaverton-day-care-provider-arrested-for-locking/tVSmK1O0BEe_56qdr4u6Lw.cspx

Anyways, then you get stuff like this going on in your house and, as much as you may like watching the movie "Pulp Fiction," living it isn't as much fun.   Trust me.  I know.  I arrested enough people who totally destroyed their lives and watched the regret while they sat in jail or went out to clean up the mess.  Its not glamorous.

Unless of course you're just looking to tell the story of how you got to plunge an adrenaline needle into some chick's heart....

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...