Travis Walton.....UFO Abduction...


posted by sooyup on

No comments

This is pretty interesting...I used to read about a lot of stuff like this before my formal religious conversion.  I suppose the one thing I got out of it all religiously speaking is that there is a possibility for things that we don't understand or know and I don't think God has told us everything. Where do "aliens" fit in with everything?  I have no clue.  Do they exist?  I believe there are other worlds besides ours, and I believe there's certainly the possibility of beings even from our world having advanced technology, but as for the UFO phenomenon?   No clue.  But there seems to be enough stuff out there indicating something's still unexplained in our world.  Do I worship them?  Worship what?  What's to worship???? We don't even know what "they" are or even if there is a "they" but hey, here's the guy's website: http://www.travis-walton.com/   If you wanna read some super creepy stuff late at night, read about Clinton Road in New Jersey - or just poke around on google for it.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...