But you can view the video here.....


posted by sooyup on

No comments

A New Mexico cop who had coitus on the hood of his cruiser which was apparently caught in the act by the dash cam, did NOT - repeat NOT - commit a crime in doing so.  




caught in the act....forbidden love....
(I bet it would be a crime if *I* went to New Mexico and had coitus with some woman on a cop car in front of the dash cam.....ah well....if they arrest you for it do you at least get to keep the tape?....it's late...I have ADD and am tired, nothing I say counts....)

The officer, I'm willing to bet, has done this before.  I bet nobody's surprised either.  

The officer's name isn't being released, neither is the woman's name, but the dash-cam video CAN BE SEEN with their faces blurred out on the next episode of COPS at 10pm on CBS.


Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...