Facial Hair Styles For Men.....


posted by sooyup on

No comments

Well....maybe not styles...just lengths with different names.....I wanna grow mine out like that.

You know, over here at the Arco (and I just heard gunshots outside, across the way, that's rifle, medium gauge, 7 shots, intermittent, either someone's drunk or trying to get a target......no police sirens....oh well...Hal's next to me - I can't call it in because the accoustics won't let me pinpoint it....) there's a guy who's got a really sweet beard.  But he's like 60 or whatever.  Pumping Gas.  Now when you're a kid, you see the beard and you're like "WOW, that's cool!" but now that I'm older, I see a 60 year old man with a really cool beard, but that beard is probably the only thing he's got going for himself.....ANYWAYS....here's your guide to beard lengths....

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...