Nicholas Cage Is a VAMPIRE!


posted by sooyup on ,

No comments

I don't know what else is going to come up in our media, apparently there's a poll of people who think Nicholas Cage is a vampire because a photo of a man from the 1800's looks like him. 28% of those voting say they believe he's a vampire. 

There's more concerns over him never being in a mirror - though I believe we saw him in one in "National Treasure" while he changed in the bathroom.  I only remember this because while I was in Washington DC I used the same bathroom in the National Archives and took a picture of me in there in front of the same mirror. 

I do know he was in Ghost Rider, but I don't think he was a vampire in that movie. Maybe he was a vampire masquerading as an actor playing a....ghost rider?

Whatever, I have seen people in the media or even in real life where I swore I was looking at myself. It kind of surprised me so that when I saw them I was like, "DUDE! That guy looks AWESOME!"

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...