SMILE! You're on (VERY) Candid Camera!


posted by sooyup on

No comments

Who in here do you want to watch use the toilet....pick carefully!  (EW!)
In Washington DC, while taking his 5 year old daughter to the bathroom, a wireless camera was found on the bottom of a Starbucks sink pointed right at the toilet.   

Kids find the darndest things! 

Now, the man is suing for $4M claiming emotional distress.  Sure.  Why not?  McDonalds got sued for hot coffee.

I don't know about THAT much emotional distress.  Hell, in the Navy, I had a hospital corpsman who had to stick his finger up my backside to find out why I was bleeding annnnnnd, the hospital corpsman was also one of my church leaders.  No dignity left there!  Good thing we were all professionals, none of whom had any dignity left after just enlisting and going through the rigors of basic. In the meantime, you don't want to see a youtube video of yourself on the pot  surfacing and getting posted on facebook.  Not like watching people make faces and go number two is all that thrilling.  What is the clientele of Starbucks demographics that makes this so enticing anyways? 

My point?  While Starbucks may claim this isn't their fault, I have one recommendation: If the employees had been cleaning the bathroom completely, properly and thoroughly - it'd have been found immediately.

Sue the janitor.  That's what I say.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...