So much for civility and peace.....


posted by sooyup on

No comments

I thought Obama was calling for civility in political discourse.....and now he's got Jimmy Hoffa Junior calling for war/violence against the Tea Party and Republicans.

Obama didn't chastize him.  No apologies from Obama. Obama probably told him what to say!


Well, on an odd note for those who get it, I'm a Mormon who supports the "Tea Party" - I'm also a military veteran and also a gun owner - and I don't have a single crime of violence under my belt.  Nor am I willing to risk what I have just so I can "go head to head" against some Hoffa-ites.

A typical, age-old play from the Stalinist/Nazi playbook: identify/create an enemy of the state and blame them for some woe of the nation, and all who don't agree you accuse them of being unpatriotic and whip your masses up into an emotional frenzy!

Great plan!...if you have nothing to run and have no ideas of substance that even work....and your masses are stupid.  (Thank you public education system!)

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...