They Had It Coming.....(PG13)


posted by sooyup on

No comments

You can fast forward if you want, (NO! You must watch the entire thing! I compel you!) but this is what happens when someone carries concealed and takes care of it themselves.  A guy gets harassed, then cornered by two rednecks, one with a bat.

This works if you're in the wilderness I suppose in terms of the standoff - I can tell the guys not law enforcement or trained in talking people down, I'd have taken cover probably and positioned the car for a standoff, and given directions and proned them out on the ground and had them tie themselves up or tied them up myself- but this DID happen to me - but I managed to work with the police department via cell-phone and walk the guys into a police trap and let them handle it.  If you can, disengage, stand back, wait, watch, contain the situation, once they do something stupid then they are yours, but be prepared to immediately escalate.  My training was always to handle it at as low a level as possible without harming anyone if possible - but - be prepared, ready, trained and competent at using deadly force.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...