BETTY IRABOR @ 50


posted by sooyup

No comments



Beautiful, talented and hardworking wife of Ace broadcaster Sunny Irabor, Betty Irabor has just turned 50. I can't believe she's 5o, I would have sworn she was in her early forties. The publisher of one of Nigeria's most loved lifestyle Magazines, Genevieve Magazine, is having a birthday party to celebrate the milestone on Saturday March 24th 2007. Only a few family members and friends are invited to the party...sorry people!


Genevieve Magazine

In an interview she granted recently, she said she was most thankful for her husband, children, Genevieve Magazine and for all the blessings she's received in her very eventful life. Her only regret being that she started Genevieve Mag in her 4o's, wishing she had started earlier than that. This statement from her was a sought of inspiration to me because I had the vision to start a magazine in my 20's. I just pray God gives me the strenght to continue to strive like she's done over the years. It's not easy running a magazine. Kudo's and many happy returns to her.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...