MBGN 2007.


posted by sooyup

No comments

Just got back from the Most Beautiful girl in Nigeria Pageant which held at the Expo Hall of the Eko Hotel. It ended at about 10:35 pm and I had to go get something to eat. I had such a busy day today that I just forgot to eat. I'm always doing that and I know it's not good for my health. God help me.

Anyway, tomorrow, I'll give you a blow by blow account of the event. I'm too tired right now, I can't even think.

Just a sneak pick. The new Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeris is 19 year old, 5 '7' tall, undergraduate, Miss Munachi Nwankwo, who represented Imo State. She was the prettiest, she had the best evening wear, best smile, everyone's favourite...but the shortest.

I'll give you all the gists tomorrow. Goodnight y'all.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...