TO ANONYMOUS!


posted by sooyup

No comments

I've heard all you have to say. I allowed you some days to vent your anger. I have tried abi? There's nothing I like more than being given the opportunity to say what I'm feeling and giving others that same opportunity. So, yes I've heard you. So sorry I've turned your life into a nightmare, I wish there was something I could do for you other than pray for you, which I will.

I was going to leave all your comments, because I have nothing to be ashamed of and absolutely nothing to hide. I've lived my life the best way I know how and I know God, my family and friends are extremely happy with the woman that I am.

But for the sake of other readers of this blog, I've decided to delete your comments. We all need positive energy and not all the negativity coming from you. With all the sad things happening around the world, who needs more? We escape to blogs to get informed and entertained, not to be reminded of sad things, it doesn't help the soul and mind.

Also I've enabled comment moderation, so anything you have to say to me will come directly to me and noone else has to be saddled with all that negativity. Therefore, I'll suggest you use my personal email address when next you need to pass a message across to me.

From the bottom of my heart I feel deeply sorry for you. That's one of the reason I didn't bother to reply you. I wish I could reach out a hand of friendship to you. It's so sad to see someone with so much venom going through her veins. So much anger, hurt, pain, bitterness, misery, depression, sadness, anguish, and torture. Whoever you are, I hope God helps and cures you of all that pain. No one deserves to be going through all that all at once. So sorry I had a hand in it.

Like I said before, anything you have to say to me, use my personal email address, it's at the top of my blog. Hope to hear from you soon. Maybe I'll give you my office address so you can vent your anger right in my face. Maybe that will help?

Please take good care of yourself and buy a copy of my magazine when it comes out next week. You'll love the mag.

By the way, Dan says hi!

Ciao Anonymous

Linda

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...