WIENNA!


posted by sooyup

No comments

Wienna, Wienna, Wienna. Thanks girl for all the love. Do you know how many comments you left for me? Last count was about fifty...wow...I'm feeling you baby! Just thought to appreciate you the way you have appreciated me. Hope to hear you from you soon.

Meanwhile I was at Planet One today, venue for West African Idol Competition. Got introduced to Nana 'it doesnt werk fer me' Ambrewa, not very tall, but more good looking in real life than on TV. I lost my gold necklace, Dede was gracious enough to help me look for it...didn't find it though. I saw some of the contestants...cool guys. I also got introduced to the Idol WA crew from SA. It was nice seeing all this people you only see on TV.

Idol WA will be recording every Saturday at Planet One for the next eight straight weeks. I'll be there live watching and reporting it to you...behind the scene gist and gossip.

Also, tonight I watched 300 at the cinemas. All I'll say about the movie is that if you haven't seen it, you haven't seen anything yet. It's the best movie I've seen since Titanic and Sixth Sense. You got to see that movie. It will blow you away. I loved it, loved it, loved it!

Okay...go to go. There's 'something' waiting for me. Goodnight everyone. Sleep well. Especially you Wienna, see if you can contact me on my email address. It's linda@fmbmagazine.com.

Do take care!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...