SHOES TO DIE FOR.


posted by sooyup

No comments


Calvin Klein



Manolo


Marc Jacobs


Maryjane Shoes


Pierre Silber


Yasmina Von



Armani Shoes

Casadei Boots




Guiseppe Zanotti


Jimmy Choo Shoes




Christian Lacroix

These are some names you should put in mind when you want to go buy shoes. That's for those of you who can afford a designer shoe. The most expensive shoe I ever bought was for 12 grand. Can't remember the name, but it was Italian. For paying 12grand for a shoe, I wore the life out of it. After 6 years of touture, I finally laid the shoe to rest. I haven't bought a show that expensive since. One day, I'll find the courage. My favourite of them all is the Manolo shoes. You should see their other collections...beautiful. Hopefully, I'll marry a rich husband, then I can go designers shoe shopping. Don't spend your money on extravagant stuff, let the man's money do it.lol

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...