Be Strong!


posted by sooyup

No comments

I met someone yesterday who was so down and out. So sad she didn't know if she'll ever be whole again. I let her cry for a long time, then I helped her with words. That was all I could do.

I know there are a few of you out there who might be going through a really bad time right now. Here's what I want to say to you...

There will be a time in your life when you don't want to get up from your bed because it hurts so much to open your eyes. A time when you can't find sleep because it hurts to close your eyes. A time when food tastes like poison to you. When your soul is so empty you can't feel. You look in front of you and see nothing. You look behind you and still see nothing. You're so sad you can't even cry. And when you cry, there's no sound.

A time when you're so alone, you hear voices in your head. When you are so weak you don't want to try. You're so confused you don't know who you are. You hate yourself so much you can't look in the mirror. And when you look, you see nothing.

A time when you're so low, you can't get yourself up. When your spirit is so broken you can't breathe. When you can't hear the music around you. When the sound of laughter brings no joy

A time so painful, you wonder if life is worth living.

I've been there. Trust me I have. That's why I can describe those feelings. What I want you to know is that you're not alone. There's nothing you're feeling now that hasn't been felt before. As someone who's gone through deep sadness, I can tell you with all conviction that you will be OKAY. You will make it back I promise you. Your tears and loneliness will stop. Soon.

Whatever it is you are going through right now, I want you to know there's a light at the end of this tunnel. You will smile again. You will laugh again. You will sing again. You will be whole again. You will find peace again. Music will make you dance again.

This is just temporary...something you must go through to be a better person. Please don't let what you're going through defeat you. Be strong and fight it with everything you have and are.

It's okay to cry, let it all out! We grow through tears. Just know in time you won't have to pretend you're okay, you will be okay. You will look back one day and smile. I guarantee this is not a permanent place for you. Your life will have purpose and meaning again.

If you want to leave this 'place' soon, call onto God. He loves you more than you will ever know. And when you table your problems before him, he will pull you through without a scratch. He will hold your hand. He will help you stand. He will help you fight. He will give you peace.

I want you to have renewed hope and faith that God has plans for your life. You are God's masterpiece. If he can count your hair strand, why won't he take care of your entire life? He won't let you down. Just go down on your knees, that's all it takes.

Be strong and fight for happiness. Fight for fulfilment. Fight for peace. Fight for success.
But above all, fight for YOU.

“Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."

And remember, I am cheering for you. Everyone who loves you is cheering for you.
May you find the greatest miracle in the world and may you find it soon!

I'll see y'all next week.
Take care
Love,
Linda

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...