Question + How to sleep during office hours + Cakes to die for


posted by sooyup

No comments

Question
Would you marry a man who is three times divorced? Become wife no 4? I totally wouldn't. I know someone who is about to do it and it gives me the chills...maybe it's just me...
Does anyone have any reservations about that too? Would you do it? Does it matter?
Share your thoughts!

How to sleep during office hours





Believe it or not...they are cakes!





















Which is your favourite cake? If you want any of it...don't ask me o...lol! Just take a sample to your baker...

Just a thought
"The most beautiful things in life are hardly ever seen but felt. Show me a man who does not gossip and I'll show you a man who's not interested in people''

"What hurts me is not that you lied to me. It's that I can never believe you again"

"There is YOUR way and MY way. There's no ONLY way or the RIGHT way"

Have a beautiful week ahead!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...