Question + World's largest Hips?


posted by sooyup

No comments

Question
What's the difference between having an opinion on something/someone and being judgemental?
When is a statement you make an opinion and when is it a judgement? Most times we are very careful not to sound judgemental when we say something but how do we know that we are just having an opinion? We may think we have an opinion, but others can view it as judgemental.

If for instance I say Annie Macauley acted stupid (I don't think she's stupid...I'm just saying) by getting pregnant for Tuface Idibia, (which has been confirmed by the way...so he's expecting two more babies from two different mothers), or I say Tuface is a bad example to young boys who look up to him (four kids from 3 different women at 32?), am I being judgemental or is it just my opinion?

How can you say what you think without judging? Let me know what you think...

Hips don't lie

Meanwhile, is this the world's largest hips? Can this be for real?





How can she carry herself? Lord have mercy...

"People think it. Great people think it and do it"
So go out there and JUST DO IT!
Stay blessed!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...