Olumide and I are getting married next year - Dakore Egbuson


posted by sooyup

No comments



















If there's any actress I'm totally in love with, it's this lady. There's something about her that just gladdens my heart.

Anyway, the gorgeous actress was spotted with her beau, Olu Akande, at Ego Iheanacho's wedding sometime last week and when asked when she would be tying the knot with Olu, Dakore simply answered "Hopefully, sometime next year".

When asked what the attraction was between them, Dakore replied "I don't know, but I think it was divinely arranged".

On her relationship with Olu's family "My relationship with Olu's family is fantastic and that is the truth. Our ethnic groups irrespective, people just blow things out of proportion. You see something from the outside and you start looking at what could go wrong, why not look at what could go right?" *

They look like a dream together. I don't particularly like going to weddings, but this is one wedding I'm definitely gate crashing...if not invited. lol

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...