Thank you...


posted by sooyup

No comments

For some reason I feel a need to say Thank You to every reader of this blog.

I’ve had a pretty difficult year. This blog has helped me stay sane. You guys have helped me stay sane.

I appreciate you all more than I can ever express. I appreciate your kindness towards me. I appreciate your support. I more than appreciate it when some of you come to my defense when some people attack me on this blog :-). It makes me feel really loved. And appreciated.

You banters make me laugh. Your insults at each other entertain me...lol. Your light hearted and sometimes serious arguements teach me a lot. The effort you make to drop comments make it all worth it. I read some comments and I find that I can't stop laughing all day long.

Most times I can't wait to log on and be lost in all the fun and madness. I'm having a ball being a blogger...'cos of you guys, so thank you! Thank you so much!!!

I have a show today..wish me luck.
Catch you all later!
Plenty kisses!
L

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...