Tuface and I are still together - Pero Adeniyi


posted by sooyup

No comments























The gist in town was that Tuface had parted ways with two of his baby mamas, Sumbo Ajaba and Pero Adeniyi. Sumbo confirmed the split many weeks back, but Pero is insisting she's the still with the father of two of her kids. She spoke with Afolabi Adekoya of City People Magazine in far away Canada where 2face had gone to perform some weeks back.

"People told me about the report but I didn't get to see the paper. Well as for Sunmbo, she spoke for herself and that has nothing to do with me. I am not separated from 2face. We are still very much together. If we are not together, I wouldn't be here in Canada to be with him. I just decided to keep a low profile for a while and I think because people have not been seeing me around in Nigeria, they assume we have parted ways. I was going through a lot of stress in Nigeria so I thought the best thing to do is to go back to the US where I can live a quiet life. I'm here with my kids and I will remain with 2face because I love him. I will stay with him through thick and thin"

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...